It's simple to switch from your old bank to Central Bank.
Switching from one bank to another can be a daunting task, but don't worry, that's why we are here. We’ll help you move your direct deposits and automatic payments to your new account, plus we’ll notify your old bank for you. Easy, right?
We have everything you need to make switching to your new Central Bank account easy! Just follow these quick steps.
- Find the account that works for you! That's easy because we've tailored our accounts to fit our customer's needs. Check out our different account options.
- Talk to your employer about changing your direct deposit. You’ll need to provide them with your account number and the routing number for your new bank. Your employer may have a way for you to automatically update this information, but if they do not then here’s a helpful form you can print off and provide them.
- Organize your bill payments. This is easy to do with our Online and Mobile Banking. Just search and create new online payees, making this process quick and simple for you!
- Update your card on file. The next time you make an online purchase or log into an online account, make sure to update your card on file and payment information. That way you can always check out easily, or never miss that next show you’re wanting to watch.
- Wait a bit, then close your old account. Take some time to double check you have all the information you need from your old account before fully closing it.
- Destroy any old bank documents. Secure your personal information by taking the time to shred your old account documents, including your debit card and paper checks. Make sure to double check any old bank statements, as you may still need them for tax purposes.
We’re here for you! So don’t hesitate to give us a call or stop by any location to get started with switching your bank accounts.