Online and Mobile Security
We use the Internet at work, home, and for enjoyment, but being constantly connected brings increased risk of theft, fraud, and abuse. Cybersecurity risks can threaten our finances, identity, and privacy when you are least expecting it. At Central Bank, we are always protecting you.
How are we protecting you?
- We use proven technologies and methods to protect your personal information including HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Online and Mobile Banking use application time-out when your PC or mobile device is not in use.
- Three layers of authentication requirements including a user ID, secret word and password.
- Password requirements are strict and will be rejected if they do not meet specific criteria.
- With Mobile Banking you can use nicknames in place of account numbers.
- With Text Banking, account numbers are masked, so sensitive information is unavailable.
- No account information is ever stored on your phone.
Lost or Stolen Phones
If your phone is lost or stolen, you can disable your phone from any computer. Simply log into Online Banking, visit your settings, and remove your lost or stolen device from the list.