An HSA offers many benefits to an employer
Our experts at HSA Central can assist your organization in every aspect of HSA implementation, enrollment, eligibility, reporting, and employee communication, as well as access to an easy-to-use employer portal for managing contributions and employee information. In addition, your employees will get access to a dedicated HSA Central app to manage their healthcare spending and savings, track expenses, scan items for eligibility, view contributions, and more!
HSA benefits to an employer:
- Lower health insurance premiums –high deductible health plan premiums are typically lower than traditional plans.
- Tax savings for the company –contributions to your employee HSAs are excluded from the company’s gross income and not subject to withholding from income tax or other employment taxes.
- Health insurance carrier neutral – if your company chooses a different health insurer, your employees can keep their accounts and avoid the cost and hassle of transferring them.
- More choice for employees – money saved in premiums can be used to fund their HSAs, so they decide how health care dollars are spent.
- Savings for the future – employees can use HSAs to save for future health care expenses by investing and growing those funds.